Tuesday, August 2, 2011

First Sale and Landyard Fun!

I made my first Etsy sale today! I am jumping for joy! I sold one of my onesies, and what's most exciting is that it's not a family member or a friend trying to support me. Someone somewhere liked my stuff. It's reassuring that I can possibly score some extra income though Etsy. 


So, I sat down yesterday and looked at my school lanyard and was annoyed that the plastic part of it didn't stay connected anymore. Who puts a plastic connector on a lanyard anyway?!



So of course, I decided to make my own. I found a lanyard tutorial here. Scrap fabric? Check. Lanyard clips on sale at JoAnn Fabrics? Check. Awesomely cool lanyard for back to school? Win! 



I also have a couple other fun projects in the making at the moment. Pictures to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment