Monday, March 12, 2012

Newest Additions

It is one of my favorite times of year. Spring break! This is the time that I can finally get stuff done around the house and not have to worry about rushing off to work. I'm finally working on unpacking the miscellaneous box that hasn't been touched since we moved into our house 2 1/2 years ago. The office looks like a war zone as I'm unpacking it, but I'll be glad when the box is gone. It's funny all the random stuff I'm finding in it. Just to name a few items: a staff handbook from a school I taught at in Arizona, kids VHS videos, random stuffed animals, a Leonardo ninja turtle pez dispense and a cassette tape of me singing with an honor choir in elementary school. 


Amidst my productivity I posted 3 new items on my Etsy shop today!






1 comment: