Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Break Fun!

Oh spring break. A time to relax, get over a cold and be productive! 


I finished quilting my scrappy quilt and am so excited with the end result! A big kudos to my husband for letting me take over the kitchen table with the quilt and sewing machine for the past week! One day I will have my dream sewing room where I won't have to take over the kitchen table anymore! For now I work with what I got! 



I am currently in the process of sewing the binding on. It is an endless process. All I have to say is thank goodness for TV and a comfy couch! 


After I finished quilting my scrappy quilt I needed a break from it. I completed a quilt top for a baby quilt. I still am deciding what I want the backing to look like This is the first of a ton of baby quilts this year. Too many friends are having babies, however it means lots of fun projects for me! :-)




On a side note, I spent some time exploring lots of new music recently and with that came watching some music videos. Here is one of my new favorite! Thank you to The Black Keys for keeping me entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment