Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cutting Fabric!

 I looked at all my fabric a few weeks ago and came to the conclusion that it is time to make a scrappy quilt. I found a great pattern from American Patchwork and Quilting that was perfect for what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I'm always drawn to patterns that are throw size or wall hanging size. Luckily the pattern is pretty straight forward and was easy to adjust to make a queen size quilt. 


I spent all morning cutting fabric (except for the half hour when my fiancé needed me to help him work on his car). It wasn't until my stomach started rumbling that I realized it was time to take a break. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already lunchtime! When cutting fabric I find it very easy to get into a flow and lose all track of time. 


There are 58 different fabrics in that pile and I still have more to cut...






No comments:

Post a Comment