Sunday, July 24, 2011

Etsy Shop is Now Open!

It's official! My Etsy Shop is now open HERE. I have my wrap skirts as well as a climber's knot t-shirt up. All are custom order items. 


I'm in the process of batiking a new tank for me and a guitar t-shirt for my fiancé. I also have another wrap skirt in progress. It will be dyed tomorrow. Here's a sneak peak at my new tank and the skirt...


My tank: I painted some dye onto the flowers to give them some more color. I will let the dye sit over night and then I will rinse the excess dye out. After it dries I will put wax over the dyed spots , so when I do the final dying the colors aren't affected.

Here's the skirt before it's dyed.

On another note, yes, I am still working on my quilt. Slowly but surely I'm getting it done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment