Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sew Busy

I take after my mother and can never sit still. I have to always be doing something! Well there certainly hasn't been a shortage of things to do this summer. Multiple quilts have been sewn, and my love for batik has been found. As I'm entering the final weeks of summer vacation things definitely haven't slowed down. 


I am putting my scrappy quilt on hold as I have had other projects pop up that need prioity. I have had several people request these super cute owls.




I also have this custom order quilt to make. I cut all the center squares using the fabrics I was given. I need to make a fabric store run to start buying solid color fabrics to add into the quilt. I am modeling the quilt off of Elizabeth Hartman's design that can be found here.




In addition to all of that, I bought some onesies that I am going to batik and sell on my Etsy shop. Batiked onseies are just tooo cute and I can't resist! I started one of them today. Should have it finished tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment